You must be logged in to post an add listing.
- Click “Post an Ad” on the menu bar, in the top right corner. This will open the listing an ad page.
- Fill in all of the information accordingly for the item you are selling and your contact information. (IMPORTANT: Make sure to choose the correct category because it cannot be changed later)
- Once everything is correctly filled out, you will need to choose the ad listing price option. (Image below shows what needs to be checked in order to proceed)
- Next click the “Preview” button. This will then show you a preview of what your ad listing will look like.
- If you would like to go back and edit your listing more, you can click the “Edit Listing” button, otherwise, if it looks how you want you can click the “Publish Listing” button.
- Here is where you will pay the one time listing price for posting an ad.
- You can either choose to pay with PayPal or Stripe – Credit Card Processor. (See “Payment” Section for more info)
- Choose which payment option you would like to proceed with and fill out the according information.
- Then click “Place Order”
- Your payment will then be processed and your ad listing will go live shortly after.
IMPORTANT: Please keep the processing page open until the payment is completed to ensure a successful transaction and automatic listing of your ad post.